A3 sealless steel strapping tool 13-19mm
- Strapping width: 12.7-19mm
- Strapping thickness: 0.38-0.58mm
- For steel strap
- Tensile strengths ranging: 700-850N/mm²/100,000-123,000psi
- All the engine body and components of this steel strapping are made of high-strength alloy material
- The sealless combination tool features non-buckle design for saving cost, no need to use another steel buckle
- This manual tensioner comes with high connection reliability, no fasteners, a double power structure, and can easily complete the fastening between the steel packing belts
- Handy light weight sealless combination tool is used for strap flat packages like pallets, bales, crates, cases, and other packages
A3 sealless steel strapping tool 13-19mm
A3 Steel Strapping Tool is Manual Sealless Combination Strapping Tool which can be used to strap products or pallets with a steel strap 13-19 mm wide. A3 manual strapping tool is a buckle-free steel strapping machine, so you will save material costs since you will not use any additional buckets or seals. The main usage of the steel strap is to tie together heavy or sharp products or pallets to ensure that the products will be safely transported to a different location or to store them together so you avoid messy places and save storage space. A3 sealless steel strapping tool is used for steel strap width from 12. 7-19 mm (1/2″-3/4″) and thick from 0. 38-0. 7 mm. Steel strapping machine weights 3. 9 kg / 8. 6 lbs. When ordering this product you will get 1x Manual Steel Strapping tool and 1x Replaceable accessories. Note When using the machine, wearing protective gloves and glasses is indispensable.
Features of A3 sealless steel strapping tool
- Strapping width: 12.7-19 mm;
- Strapping thickness: 0.38-0.58 mm;
- Tensile strengths ranging: 700-850 N/mm²/100,000-123,000 psi
- All body parts and components of this steel strapping tool are made of high-strength alloy material
- The sealless combination tool features a non-buckle design for saving cost, no need to use another steel buckle
- The manualA3 sealless steel strapping tool is highly reliable and uses sealless technology, therefore, it can easily complete the fastening between the steel packing belts without a bucket
- A handy light weight sealless combination tool is used for flat packages like pallets, bales, crates, cases, and other packages
Specs of A3 sealless steel strapping tool
|Manual sealless steel strapping tools
|1t has the features of no external power required, no fasteners, and easy moving, widely used in manufacturing, metallurgy, transportation, and other industries, such as rolling, freight, metal, equipment manufacturing, and so on.
|1. Ughtweight body and easy to use, no external power required.
2. Without fasteners, adopting a two-stage booster structure, can be easily achieved with a fastening between the steel packaging, and high connection reliability.
3. Large tightening force and special structure design to achieve tightening easily.
4. The tool is durable, adopting high-strength alloy materials for the body and components, high-reliability design, and advanced manufacturing technology.
5. Patented design, safe for use, fatigue-free design.
Apply straps size
Yin and yang buckle
Maximum tension force
Steel strip on the maximum tension between 70% and 80%
Advantages of A3 sealless steel strapping tool
- Handy light weight sealless combination tool to strap flat packages (i.e. pallets, bales, crates, cases, various packages)
- Permits a very easy and efficient operation and outperforms other strapping tools by its ruggedness and its high reliability
- The sealless technology reduces the overall strapping costs by approx. 10% through the elimination of the seals
Benefits of A3 sealless steel strapping tool
- EASY TIGHTENING & PACKAGING – The steel strapping A3 features a non buckle design, no need to use other steel buckles. Tensile strengths ranging: 700-850 N/mm²/100,000-123,000 psi. The special structural design of the machine can easily finish the tightening and packaging.
- CONVENIENT OPERATION – No fasteners, double power structure, can easily complete the fastening between the steel packing belts, and comes with high connection reliability. Strapping Width: 13 / 16 / 19 mm (1/2″ / 5/8″ / 3/4″). Strapping Thickness: 0.38-0.58mm (0.015″-0.023″)
- HIGH-STRENGTH STRUCTURE – The A3 strapping tool is very durable, and all the body parts and components use high-strength alloy material. It has the advantages of high-reliability design and advanced strapping technology.
- COMPACT SIZE – This steel strapping tool has a compact and lightweight structure, is easy for transportation, and also makes the machine easy to use with no fatigue.
- WIDE APPLICATION – The steel strapping A3 manual tool is used to wrap and strap flat packages like pallets, bales, crates, cases, steel, aluminum bars, and other heavy packages.